Thursday, December 31, 2009

GUYS: GIRLS: short girl here in need of advice???

Im a short girl, im 4'11'; in the 11th grade and i have a boyfriend but, when im not around him, i feel like no one pays attention to me. I feel shorter than when im wit my family cuz they're short 2. I jus feel like a liitle girl that ppl see as 10 yrs. old or something.....advice?comparisons to u or others?GUYS: GIRLS: short girl here in need of advice???
Well I am not that tall compared to some of the kids at my school. I am the right height for my age 5'2'; (at least that's what my doctor tells me) :) But for some reason I feel short because all of my friends are you know 5'6,7,8,9'; and ssssooooo on, but I make the best out of it because, it sometimes comes in handy. Like such in volleyball I get to the ball faster than others because of my height and different things like that, believe me you;ll find something good out of it! :)GUYS: GIRLS: short girl here in need of advice???
I'm 5'3'; and always felt short. Why do you feel the need for everyone to pay attention to you?


Open you mouth and talk to the people around you.


If you are big on the inside, your outer appearance shouldn't matter. If you are surrounding yourself with people who care too much about appearance, they are not your real friends.


My dad always told me ';boys really like the short girls';.


Love yourself and have a great attitude and personality ... that's what will really get you noticed and liked throughout life. Trust me!
You can't change your height. Don't worry about it. Just because your body is small doesn't mean that you need to feel that way. Just accept it and act how you are. Who cares if other people ignore you because of your height. Do you really care what those kind of people think anyway?
the way you dress says a lot about yourself. dont dress in pink and all barbish. dress like a woman. wear the color cream, and white.


and use very high heals.
Are you kidding? Short girls are very attractive! Some of the cutest, nicest and most lovable girls I know are short. OK, sense of humor, personal hygiene and just plain nice are more important traits by far, but short is very cool!
i knew a girl your height and she was in 12th grade at the time! so dont feel so bad, youll grow. and if not, its ok! at least you wont hav a boyfriend whos shorter than you lol. :) and heels can do wonders.
i think short ladies are hot. my wife is short. she is about 4 11. we dated in hi school and she was one of the shortest in the class. but lots of guys like little hotties. its better then being to big. just think of it that way. be happy with who and what you are. that is the best way to look at it. no matter what you look like you are hot to somone.
red bull gives you wings
Hey dont knock the whole being short thing. The university I went to had a thing where if you were under 5' tall you got in free (you had to be measured). My sister is going there now and is like two inches too tall. We all joke with her about her height, but hey it would come in handy now and then. You can get those kids meals without people wondering. And you can shock the bouncers at bars and clubs in a couple of years. A good friend of mine is about 5'5'; and 23 y.o. and everybody thinks he's like 16. It's hilarious when they check his ID.





Also, I dont know if this is just a subconscious thing, but most of my really good friends over the years, were ALL visibly shorter than me.
I'm short too and the best, for me at least, to avoid being looked over because of it is to be very confident and friendly. Say hi first, don't hide in the background. My boyfriend is much taller than me and people always seem to focus on him, even though I am standing right there! So I just butt in and take over :)
my advise to you tell your self I'm normal ,and keep say that until you get confidence of yourself
being short is a great way to pickpocket
goodness....im 4'10'; and 16....it's okay...i have gotten use to being short...actually guys pay more attention to me than the tall girl next to me....dont feel self concious...being short is something that God gave you and we have to make it work...be a little more outgoing and crazy around people...that might get you noticed.
wear heels
Im like 5 ft 1- and thats on my tip toes! So I know how u feel. But I love being short. Guys love tiny short little girls for some reason. I dont know if it brings out the preotectiveness in them but they seem to really love petite tiny girls. So i dont mind being short at all. Love who u are! Your height is something u can never change anyway!
I think ur going to be taller for the next few years-I think....


I'm short too =] shorter than everyone in my class lol
I am a taller guy and have always found shorter girls to be very cute and desirable. If I was closer to your age, I would undoubtedly flirt with you. I know I am not alone in finding short girls to be sexy.





With ladies, it is a turn on. Not everyone agrees, but that is my 2 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment