Thursday, December 31, 2009

I felt so bad with my legs.. it has scars and I'm a girl.. what can you advice.. a have a very low self-esteem

ohh.. i'm so insecure about myself... i'm a teenager.. what will i do?


i have a very sensitive skin, that even just a small scratch will turn into brown.. so sensitive...I felt so bad with my legs.. it has scars and I'm a girl.. what can you advice.. a have a very low self-esteem
I have a very nasty scar from an automoile accident on my face and no longer have a chin it literallly was cut off, I had to have a bridge and skin transferred from the roof of my mouth to the lower gum to give me teeth. The scars fade overtime. Also a process called skin abraision (surgical) can be done. It acts on the same line as sanding a peice of wood. The scars are delt with dirrerently depending on the degree and what it came from, If it was a burn of a 2nd and 3rd degree a makeup is avail. from a burn unit hospital in Maryland.I felt so bad with my legs.. it has scars and I'm a girl.. what can you advice.. a have a very low self-esteem
I am a female and I bruise very easy and I have several scars and i hate everyone of them and I try to hide them, I wear pants but people still see the scars on my legs from time to time (in the summer) I have one on my knee from 1 side to the other from an auto accident and it is so bad i hate it, but i look at it as I still have my leg and i am stronger and I have the scar to show for it. So think of the scar as making you a memory to make you a stronger person and to be more careful. I have scars on my face and arms to so it could be worse. Just live but be careful, you have many years ahead of you I am almost 37 and still many years to go.Chin Up and think positive!
who cares
wear pants

No comments:

Post a Comment