Sunday, December 27, 2009

Girl problem! I need some girly advice on a very confusing situation.?

My best friend is a boy and I fell in love with him for a while and just today I told him that i liked him and now it is very arkward and tension is between us but the thing is when i think about it I dont really want to go out with him. I'm quiet happy bieng best frineds, what should I doGirl problem! I need some girly advice on a very confusing situation.?
tell him!! and do it quick before you you confuse him :)Girl problem! I need some girly advice on a very confusing situation.?
You should tell him the way you feel about him, and tell him that if he doesnt like you back could you and him go back to normal. and if you tell him how you feel and hes completely freaked out just say after 'joking!' and to get the freindship back to normal maybe you should go out with a nother boy you like to prove to him you dont 'love' him ??


Good Luck !! :)
Explain to him your emotions are really awrkward right now. Say ';Sorry but I do love you but more as a friend i thought i loved you as something more but im more than happy for us just to be friends';
Tell him everything. The whole truth the way you really feel about him.!
become friends again and it will b less awkward
i agree with the first answerer. tell him now. what you told us.

No comments:

Post a Comment