Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Girls: When you're upset would you rather a guy just listen to you instead of offering advice?

I hear girls get frustrated when guys actually offer advice instead of just listening to them. Is this at all true?Girls: When you're upset would you rather a guy just listen to you instead of offering advice?
Pretty much. I tend to ignore when people try to give me advice when it isn't needed because my intuition serves me well most of the time. If I ask for advice, however, it's perfectly fine. There's a time and place for everything, and sometimes I'd just prefer to vent.Girls: When you're upset would you rather a guy just listen to you instead of offering advice?
I almost always just want to feel better. Usually I already know the solution, but am very stressed and need to vent and be conforted. If my man doesn't confort me and just tells me what to do, I feel unapreciated, and unimportant to him.





Women know men care, but when heated in the moment, our emotions take over the logical side of the brain!
it depends on the girl really. like for me i like the guy to listen to me while i vent and i would like if he would try and give me advice but some girls think that guys don't know what they are saying so they get flustered so it really just depends on the type of girl..
i like advice, but sometimes if they are REALLY mad and in the heat of the moment or something i would just listen(:
i would like the advice or at least sympathy, if they just sit there i feel like they're not listening or they dont care
nope :]

No comments:

Post a Comment