Friday, January 8, 2010

Skin care advice for 19 year old girl ?

i have been trying alot of different skin care brands they all just seem to make my face look really dull and red i have sensitive skin what do you use and do you like the results......





thnxSkin care advice for 19 year old girl ?
Proactive didn't work for me i like skin id a lot better because it picks out the best solution to fix the type of acne you have! So its actually made just for you!!Skin care advice for 19 year old girl ?
I also have sensitive skin


so I would usually use home remedies to make a mask


such as .....oatmeal and honey for 10 minutes





I wouldn't use any cleansing products since they would irritate your skin with all the chemical inside





I usually exfoliate my face and use baby Johnston moisture since that's the only thing that works on me








exercise, that helps your complexion and eat fruits and drink water


stop eating chips, junk food for a while and stick with healthy food
try the amie skincare range you can usually get it in boots or online its made for teenagers i use it and i really like it my skin is usually clear and spot free ( i also use clearisil though but its kinda harsh not the best for sensitive skin) im 15 just to let u no,,, i quite like cocoa butter its really moisturising . u clould try using organic products the chemicals may be to harsh for your skin in other products , u may also be allergic to some of the ingredients if u hav sensitve skin .... Amie skincare is organic , purely for young skin,mineral oil free,ph balanced,they dont test on animals and its suitable for vegitarians and vegans =] just log on to www.amieskincare.com for more info on them
I use NuSkin's Glacial Mud Pack a couple times a week and it really clears up my skin. You can see the individual oil pores when it dries and it brings out all the bad stuff. I've been using it for over a year now and I haven't looked back.
Eucerin has a whole line for redness relief. I use it, it works awesome. I have really sensitive skin and rosacea. Also stay away from astringents and hot water.
Proactive, is THE BEST. I used it for 2 weeks and my skin looked beautiful(:


I would suggest that you do the same. I mean everyone's skin is different, but it really helped with me, so give it a try.
use clerasil pads
i use proactive but biore is good for sensitive skin
I love h20 plus its my fav

No comments:

Post a Comment