Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice for an ugly girl?

hi everyone! i'm 25, single, and i never had a boyfriend before, ever! I am not good looking, i will say slightly below average, i'm slightly overweight, say about 110%.. just a little more then average. =)





I feel really lonely, my friends are all getting married, and i kept on waiting, i wish someone will love me like everyone else. I want to be attatch but no guys like me. I don't know what is wrong with me, i really have no clue. I feel so lost and depressed now but i try my best not to show it.





I consider myself a friendly person, i do have guy friends but they are just not interested in me romantically.





Someone please tell me what is wrong with me. I don't wish to end up single, and alone.





:'(Advice for an ugly girl?
hi dear


God has created everyone, if u say urself ugly means u r insulting god, Dont give the control of ur life to others, Just live ur life normally %26amp; be urself, just wait 4 the rite time, god knows wat to do %26amp; when to do .





MIND IT '; PATIENTS PAYS THE BEST';Advice for an ugly girl?
pray and ask god daily to soften your heart. ask god to bring u a person who will care for u trust ya self love ya self. put god first.
Relax and be patient! Somewhere out there is a man who will love you for who you are! And believe me, that's the BEST kind of love!!
Men are superficial...what you have to do if you don't want to be alone is find a guy who is unsure of his appearance like you are....they tend not to be such big jerks so you might find happiness there.





BTW...ugly is as ugly does. You're not ugly as far as I can hear.
I used to overweight 2 thus i know how u feel. Try to shed some weight off, u'll love the new u. There is nothing wrong with u but being overweight will drop the % of u getting the guy u really want. If u're not going to shed the extras then u got to wait for sometime before some guy tell u that he is interested in u.
It sounds like you are not happy with yourself. I suggust you do something about that. Change your hair, buy new clothes, loose weight. Really make some changes outwardly about yourself. Your content with yourself inwardly. Now work on the outside. But do this for yourself and no one else.
Everyone is unique, you have to learn to love yourself...because if you dont love you, you cant expect anyone else too, you should try some gentle exercise it is better than no exercise...also look at the food you eat, is it healthy or just fattening...trust me once you start looking after yourself you will feel so much better about yourself, and this will radiate, and men will notice, but you need to concerntrate on yourself before any man, and with time, at the right time someone will come into your life, but you have to be comfortable with yourself first. Good Luck.
Don't feel like you are the only one who has ever gone through this. I was the same way and was evensettled in my mind that i would be alone forever and when i was not even looking any more someone found me. I didn't find them. You might consider asking some of your guy friends for advice on what they might be looking for in a woman. Best of luck to you!
awwwww.... Great question to ask your female friends. Have them all get together and tell them how you feel. They can all pitch in on giving you a makeover, suggesting things you might want to change, fashion tips, hair, working out with them at a local gym etc. Thats what friends are for.


Best of luck sweetie!
Is there anything other then time and effort preventing you from having a great body, and good hair?





Trust us, a woman with a fantastic body, nice hair needs some pretty bad facial deformity to not get some attention.





Of course, attention doesn't mean a relationship. But its hard to find the love of your life if you're not dating anyone.
Dont be so sad, you might get a good partner, who will like you as a person and not just yr looks. dont evr think you have any problem, first of all start loving yourself then only anybody else will love you. LOVE
It's not you. It is society. Everyone thinks you have to be thin and beautiful, have you met those girls?! Most of them are horrible people! You have to go out into the world with confidence. If you don't have it, fake it! I've seen 300 lb women out in the clubs with thongs showing dancing their butts off. People see that they are confident within themselves and will talk to them. (I am by no means telling you to go out to a club with a thong showing! I don't think ANYONE should do that!)


Give yourself time, your future is waiting for you to realize the beautiful woman that you are!
Find someone uglier than you, like Sloth from the Goonies.
Before you want someone to love you. You have to love yourself first.
You must be a white girl. Black girls at this stage would have at least had a boyfriend or two. Do yourself a favor, buy a rap cd, watch BET, dress better and then you will find a man.
Hon, there's nothing wrong with you. It's everybody else. Maybe the right guy just simply hasn't come along yet. If you want to find someone ';right now'; then you may want to try eharmony.com or just go out and meet people. Hope you find a great guy!
Stop saying that you are ugly. I am sure that nothings wrong, just wait. The best things come to those that wait. Looks and size shouldn't matter, its what inside.
hun, its ok.. trust me! i know exactly where you coming from. you just have to be patient. my cousin was 27 before he got his first girlfriend, and shes 9 years younger than him. yea shes a ***** but he loves her, so you just have to wait for that someone to come along a accept you for who you are
let me tell something...





the problem is not in your weight coz you can work out if you want, even the slim girls can gain weight.





don't you ever consider your self ugly, be self confident and try to meet other friends for change





what do you need now is to change, you need some change in your life starting from now. try to find out how by yourself without asking any one, coz u know what do you need more than any one.





I wish to you the best :)
send me a pic baby tvman30044@yahoo.com
try going to church, or better yet the internet
First of all, don't see yourself as doomed to be ugly and lonely because if you do, that is what you will communicate to others. Women I have observed who are very popular with both men and women aren't necessarily the most attractive but they are women who have learned to do the best with what they have; have developed interests so that they are interesting and have learned the art of focusing attention on others. First of all; why don't you get a good hairstyle and get some advice on using makeup effectively. Invest in some well fitting and attractive clothing; for this you may want to enlist the help of a professional or a stylish friend. These things are just the starting points to help you become more confident. Then you have to put yourself out there in order to meet people. Think of a course you would like to learn or maybe some interest group you would like to join. By engaging in activities that are fun, you are bound to meet others and from there, I am sure you will attract many people. Counteracting lonliness means being proactive; it means planning ahead and it means making some real efforts and changes. good luck!
Here are some beauty tips to consider:


1. Your hair is your crowning glory, make sure it is well done.


2. You need to get some advise as to what method can be used for your weight loss. Visit a gym and seek advise.


3. Your body is the temple of God, so you should keep it sacred until you find your sole mate.


4. Dress to impress, wear clothes that will make you look beautiful.


5. If you cannot afford to pay for a facial, do it yourself. Buy the scrub, cleanser, toner, and mask, something that will not cause you to break out.


6. In order to be beautiful, you have to think beautiful because God made us in his own image and likeness. Start saying ';I am beautiful and wonderfully made in Christ Jesus.';


7. In all things we have to acknowledge Christ as our Lord and Savior, so pray for that self confidence.


The power of positive thinking will help you along the way to being and looking beautiful.


Love you beautiful.
You have to get out there..Join a dating service, a bowling league, a travel club, etc Something that will get you to meet new people. You might even have some fun along the way. Then lose some weight and work on your appearance.
one thing that I have observed is guys don't like girls who are insecure. Maybe you think your not but you could come across as being that way. You don't need to be cocky but don't put yourself down and stand with your shoulders square and lift you chin up. posture is very important. I don't consider myself drop dead gorgeous or beautiful. Some times I think I am down right Ugly. But I know better. just because you are not supermodel material doesn't mean your ugly. Most supermodels can't get along with guys. Either they are too demanding or the guys are way to jealous. 25 Is still young get out with a bunch of friends go to the park and other places you might find guys (except nightclubs most and many are not long lasting relationships) Do something that might interests guys. Talk about yourself to them how great you are at arhery or something (not so much I do this and I do that, but Yeah I like that maybe we can go try it together otherwise you might sound concecded). Just get out there. Go to the mall and get a face makeover. Wear more tailored clothing and less tshirts and blue jeans. I love shopping at Ann Taylor. That is where I go for my clothing. Try that and see what happens.
YOU NEED TO LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU CAN EXPECT ANY MAN TO LOVE YOU.
NO WONDER WE CANT SEE UR PICTURE! YOU COULD HAV AT LEAST GOTTEN AN UGLY AVATAR ANYWAYS YOU ARE VERY INSECURE! THERE ARE NO UGLY WOMEN ONLY WOMEN WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX THEMSELVES PROPERLY! ONCE YOU GAIN CONFIDENCE IT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT STORY BUT IF YOU FEEL BAD FOR YOURSELF EVERYONE ELSE WILL PITTY YOU!
I'm sure you are not ugly, everyone is pretty in there own way.


I don't know where you are from or what you do or don't do.


But, are you happy with yourself? If you are start looking in new places to meet someone. There is someone out there for you.


If you aren't I would suggest to start going to a gym. It will help you and you might meet someone there. You could join weightwatchers and go to their meetings, you may meet someone there also. Single guys go to both places and possibly for the same reasons as you. I'm not trying to insult you in any way I just think those 2 examples would be a good way to meet someone. Just little things like that may help you to meet someone.


Hope this was helpful!!
Meet guys %26amp; put out... Try anal and don't forget to swallow when you give a BJ.





He will love you.





Or meet a black guy. They like white women.
you wont, I think you don't know how lucky you are my dear. patience is a virtue, with it you'll find him
I may be wrong here, but it seems to me that you are looking for a guy in all the wrong places. Try going somewhere different for a change. Weight and looks are not everything. It is a person's personality that sets them apart from the rest. Whatever you do don't try to be someone that you're not just to get a guy to like you. There is no guy in the world worth that.

No comments:

Post a Comment