Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I meet girls? Any advice?

I've been single for about a year now and lately I've kinda wanted a girlfriend. I'm not the most social person. Do you guys have any advice how to meet girls? Any sites where teens can meet?(I'm not a petafile!) Please no adult friend finder or any of that ****, I'm only 15.How can I meet girls? Any advice?
stalkers-are-us.comHow can I meet girls? Any advice?
Get social, interact with more people and bluff! Say things about yourself that are good! So when girls over-hear they take that thought into consideration! Don't get conceded and act like you want a girlfriend because if you don't act like it the girls will think you really don't want one! Then be funny most girls love funny guys! You also have to be flirtatious and smile oftten! So I really suggest being more outgoing! No guy can really answer this question because most guys who get girls are perverted! A girl can tell you what she wants, therefore showing you what girls in particular wants!
omg


your 15


dont internet date its really lame even


if you are meeting them too meet in person it


probably will be more weird trying too date somone you


never knew befour you know


any way just flirt with girls at school


I mean for real most girls will just wait for


the guy too talk too them and them not


doing anything you know just like talk too a girl you think is


really pretty and ask for her number like for reall all you have too


do is be confident =] Hoped I Helped =D by the way I'm 15 too
Sigh, whatever happenned to going up to a girl you like and asking them to hang out some time?


Build the courage to do it, or else you;'re gonna miss out on the experience :/
okay first be


nice{or fake being nice }


kind


giveful


ect.
Your only 15, so your ability to seek out a girlfriend is quite hard. Since your choices are limited. However I suggest, friends and extended friends. Sites such as facebook etc etc, or even school.
Try putting a potato in your speedos, preferably in the front, I have fell for this ploy many times.
well you could try your school. lol


i really dont know. but yeah:)











it would be so nice if you answered mine?


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
skate parks! shopping malls! parties! hang out with friend's friends! music gigs %26amp; concerts! parks! tbh, you need to get more confidence %26amp; just try to make conversation! good luck! :) x
talk to girls at school
what alex said
if your fifteen thats just desparate to go on sites online even ugly guys can get girls in real life. try that
don't look online for a girlfriend. i think your best beat is to become social and find a girl at your schoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment