Friday, January 8, 2010

ADVICE PLEASE!!! with this girl I like?

I met this girl on the internet during school vacations and we chat for hours and it turns out that I have her this girl for a class, then I thought, now I can talk to her, and ask her out but the problem is that once we are in class she's always with her friends, and I'm a shy guy so I feel weird talking to her when her friends are always by her side I still chat with her on the internet but once we're in class it's a different story she ignores me, she just says ';hi'; and that's about it, sometimes I've tried talking to her but everytime I get near she walks faster on purpose, sometimes I look at her and she smiles with me and I smile back, but i'm confused does she like me or is she shy like I am or is she just playing with me, i like this girl but I can i know what she really wants with me? should I just move on or try to approach her Advice please Thanks for your help!ADVICE PLEASE!!! with this girl I like?
Well, if she has not chatted with you in five days she might be trying to tell you something there or she simply hasn't had time or something. From what I could tell, you are not so shy when you're on line so why don't you try sending her a message asking her what is going on? Maybe you could try asking her how she feels about you, but at the same time keep on the lowdown what it is you feel. In other words don't just come right out and say ';hey I really like you'; because she might not feel the same and you'll end up feeling a bit silly. Anyway, my point is that the best thing to do is talk to her. If it's hard to do so in person then do it online, where you feel more comfortable.ADVICE PLEASE!!! with this girl I like?
You know it can be alot of things. She could also be very shy, but seriously if she chatted with you for hours that can't be it since she should be somewhat friendlier.





But with the ';walking faster'; thing, she could be trying to ignore you for some reason. If she's shy, then thats like aggressively shy lol. To just come to a conclusion, i'd ask her about it and see what she says. Because you never know, it could be another reason. =P
You said that you talk to her on the internet, so why not talk to her about the way you feel and also tell her if she can't be nice enough to you when you are in public then you will move on. I bet you will see a change in her. Good luck
Just back off a bit, in class and on the internet. She'll start to think you're rejecting her, and girls hate to be rejected. Be nice to her still, but if you know she's loking at you, purposely don't look back, and when she write you on the internet only talk for a few min's and then come up with an excuse to leave. If she doesn't start to initiate conversations with you then, ou can assume she's not interested.
That's a sad story, I think she just want to be your friend, I mean if I do that, I would want that person to never chat with me again. I know you might not pick me as your best answer but this is reality. Do whatever you want, I just want to tell you the truth~
She sounds like she is just as shy as you say you are. That's probably all it is, but you'd think she'd try to put in some sort of effort to talk more with you in person. I understand your frustration but y'all are just young and probably a little immature and inexperienced. Just tell her how you feel, in person if possible. If not, then do it online when you chat next time. Sometimes it's easier to communicate through the written word but in person, it's a whole different story with some people. It's just shyness. If she's still chatting with you online and she smiles at you, then she probably still likes you. Talk to her and good luck...
She proablly doesnt like you like that... sorry to tell you. Move on, find another girl to like, and show her your not stuck on her.





OR you can approach her when all her friends are around and talk to her and show her that your not affraid, but then you take the risk of all her friends making fun of you...





your choice... GOOD LUCK!
victor of pierce m.s., milton????

No comments:

Post a Comment