Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice Needed about a Girl. Ladies, help!?

Ok, so I've been seeing this girl I met after one of my gigs, i play guitar and sing in band, and shes absolutely wonderful. I've taken her out for sushi, drinks, movies, and I even cooked her dinner last night, an italian dish, etc w/ wine. We have a great time together, i think shes absolutely beautiful, and I can see myself falling in love with her. What I need help with is, not one of us has said anything about liking each other, except the first night i stayed with her, she said ';were not gonna have sex'; and i said, ';well, i dont have sex with girls I actually like the 1st nite we hook up';, and she said me too, but im trying to figure out when to say it, and im thinking a week from now or this weekend, saying something like '; i really like you, I think about you a lot, and I enjoy your company, and I really dont tell a lot of people that';, something like that. Any advice on what to say or when to say it? I really haven't felt like this in a long time, by the way shes 21 and im 25.Advice Needed about a Girl. Ladies, help!?
I think that sounds good...speak from your heart. If she likes you, anything you say (whether it comes out awkward or not) she will feel flattered. Try not to be so serious...just let her know that you are really enjoying her company and would like to continue seeing her.





Best of luck to you.Advice Needed about a Girl. Ladies, help!?
jsut take it sloly and enjoy the time wiht her now. be honest when you say things to her and that should do, if she chooses to say the same then that is great, but is she doesn't say the same thing that doesn't mean she doesn't like you, it means that she want to take it very slolyyy... good luck
just tell her that you like her and that you want to know how she feels about you guys..that you want to know before putting your heart into the relationship and see what she says
Well if you guys have been out for a while, (like a few weeks), and that is how you feel then go ahead and tell her. It's not like you are saying that you love her. You have simple feelings for her....just tell her you would like to get to know her better..she has sparked your interest. Good Luck!
Yeah, be honest with her! Ask her to date you, and be exclusive and then from there, just take things slowly!

No comments:

Post a Comment