Friday, January 8, 2010

The girl I like is...let's say, ';loose'; Advice?

Ok, so I like this girl. Turns out she's a giant skank who's made out with everything that draws oxygen and has a penis.





Anyways, I still really like her, and I even talked to her earlier today, and she seems totally cool. But I am still worried about the fact that we would date, and she would be a total SKANKWHORE behind my back. Your thoughts please.The girl I like is...let's say, ';loose'; Advice?
I see two issues here. First you seem to have a problem with her open sexuality. Take a look at yourself and compare what you have done to what she has done. Are you holding against her something that you do yourself? Is it because she is a female and only guys can do all the girls they can because men are more privileged?





The second issue is trust. That you will have to discuss with her when you start the relationship. You will have to make the decision to trust her and go with it. It could be she will let you down and it will hurt like a red hot iron stuck through your heart. Then again you may just find a woman that is not uptight about her sexuality and can give you herself fully and completely.





Reverend WillyThe girl I like is...let's say, ';loose'; Advice?
first off, you can't truly like her if you call her a ';skankwhore'; behind her back .





secondly, if you think you can handle her, then try and change her ways . if you really care about her, you'll help her .


but if you can't handle it, move on .
if you can't trust her completely, don't date her. she has this reputation for a reason.
Go for it!
give it time and find out the true person she is

No comments:

Post a Comment