Friday, January 8, 2010

HELP! I need advice about getting a girl!?

There is this girl at my school that is a complete loser and a couple of guys bet me that I couldn't get her pregnant then leave her with the kid. haha So now I am trying to make a quick buck and do it, but how do I trick her in to making her like me so that way she gives me that sweet baby makin love, and then I can make 20 bucks. Please give me advice!HELP! I need advice about getting a girl!?
tell her all kinds of sweet stuff, then tell her that if she really likes you that she will have sex with you. trust me it will work, girls are shallow like that.HELP! I need advice about getting a girl!?
get ur mind out of the gutter

Report Abuse



You should just hookup with one of your guy friends.

Report Abuse



you and your friends are kinda sick..
You are an absolute moron. You shouldn't mislead someone like that. If she really likes you by the way, she will be devastated because you just want to make money like that. You shouldn't do that. How would you feel if your girlfriend is doing that to you, let's say you really love her and her friends is making a bet so that you can get her pregnant for 20 bucks, then after you make her pregnant, she left you. You will be left heartbroken. You suck! It is guys like you that give decents guys a bad name. I think you should get better friends because friends wouldn't let a friend do that at all or make a bet like that. and I really doubt it that your ';friends'; would actually pay you 20 bucks even if you did had sex with her.
well u would be payin more than 20 dollars in child support and ur friends r idiots i know u proly don't wanna have to raise a kid by a girl that u don't really even care 4 so i guess the answer is don't do it b/c u would regret it 4 ever
you have a wife on your other question.....your so stupid
I really hope this question is a big joke to see what kind of answers you would get. If it isnt, well then your just a moron.
u know what..i tink u shud just leave that girl alone...but if u insist on doin that....all i got to say is let karma get back to you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment