Friday, January 8, 2010

English girl living in spain any advice please...?

I've live out here for nearly a year. we live ina really spanish village but about 4 other english go to our school. i now know lots of spanish but i'm too shy to use it!!


with my best spanish mate i can talk but other than that i'm really shy and embarrassed to use it....





i used to really like this one guy but i never had the confidence to talk to him.... he likes somebody else now so we've drifted apart... I now like this other spanish guy and i think he likes me


the other day when i was with my bro and him i kept catchin him lookin at me and tryin to see if i was watchin him lmao. if it turns out he does like me i would defo have a relationship with him. he's 16 and i'm 14 i'm not worried about the difference coz i know how to look after myself.





i would love to go out with him but i'm too embarrassed to talk to him and so we couldn't have relationship. i know i should overcome my shyness but i really don't know how!!!





somebody help meplease.....!! xEnglish girl living in spain any advice please...?
Forget Spanish and use the universal language.English girl living in spain any advice please...?
apparently the rain falls mainly on the plain.


be flashy and colorful if you don't like getting wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment