Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm a little scared of asking a girl to the prom, i need some advice of what to do?

I'm a senior in high school and she is a freshman what are some good lines to use one her.I'm a little scared of asking a girl to the prom, i need some advice of what to do?
hey whats up I'm Monique and I'm a Junior in high school. if you want to ask a girl out first you have to let her know that you exist.. by speaking to her on a regular bases ask her what she's doing for the weekend or you can just ask her if she is going to the prom with anyone..what I'm trying to say is be yourself in i promise you that she will like that...make it seem like you are interested in her, just go for it...life is too short.I'm a little scared of asking a girl to the prom, i need some advice of what to do?
Just ask her if she's going to the prom....so you can find out if she already has a date....if she doesn't, tell her you would love for her to be your date....don't use ';lines '; on her....just be real.
Hey.


You're pretty cute.


Wanna go to prom?

No comments:

Post a Comment