Friday, January 8, 2010

Ok can u give me some advice i like this girl so much and dont wanna lose her??

shes 13 im 15 ok she used to be all over me...i mean we would do everything togeher..i asked her out...she said idk maybe......she told her friends she mite like me....but she really backed off...its been about a month..and shes really backd off..she doesnt talk to me that much anymore...we dont do stuff together anymore.....now she's telling her friends taht she has no feelings for me at all...but her and her mom are rele close..and she told her mom..something totally diffreent....i think she likes this other guy..but no one knows about it.....so she is still all over him...do u think she is just scared?? or doesnt like me or what??....and if i scared her away..and she doesnt like me anymore...there has to be something i can do if she had feelings for me.......to make her get those feelings back..please tell me what i should do.( i asked her y she backd off and she said she was just busy and stressed)..and what could possibly be going thru her head ??????????Ok can u give me some advice i like this girl so much and dont wanna lose her??
she might have gotten scared and felt like you 2 were going to fast and her mother might have talked to her about it too.


just slow down Romeo if you really like her then she is worth waiting on

No comments:

Post a Comment