Friday, January 8, 2010

Need girls advice on what they think?

Do girls like it when a guy ask for there number and text's them before they ask them out? i always thought that was baby i dont know why like i never text i would call, or ask them out at school but i know ppl who go out over text what do girls think bout asking them out threw texting?Need girls advice on what they think?
Never ever ever ever EVER ask a girl out over txting. It shows you arent a man. My sister said no to a guy and one of the reasons was because he asked her out over txting. Dont do it.





But if you want to txt her and get to know her.. then ask her out in person, then do that. Thats cute:)Need girls advice on what they think?
honestly if a guy asks me out thru texting it shows me he doesn't have the balls to call me up and personally ask me out. Its cool to text here and there but you cant really have a real conversation just over texting. You need to acutally pick up the phone and dial to get to know the person better.
I actually like it better because if I like him it doesnt matter how he asked me out as long as he did it. And if I dont like the guy its easier to tell him (in a nice way) that I don't want to go out with him in a text rather than face to face or on the phone.
in my opinion, yeah ask for my number n all text me! but, also get to kno in person and then ask me out in person but if u got to kno me wel enuff asking me out by text maybe ok. :D xx
i think it's a good idea to get to know them first


but it seems so much better in person


over text or the phone it seems like you


are to shy to ask in person


but thats just me
I think you dont neccesarrily have to text but you have to get to know her first. Texting is just one of the most convinient way to do so.
asking out through a text message shows that the guy is shy. if he cannot ask the girl in person.....then how is he going to talk to her through out the relationship?


in my opinion i think its lame.
i agree with you... i would rather talk. but i think girls like txting better for some reason... the girl im interested in always txts me... lol we txted for like 3 weeks before we met up and had never talked to each other on the phone before...
asking out in a text is a little cheese. in person is better, ONLY if you think she will say yes, though, other wise text is safe.
Its a little odd talking on the phone at first so I think it would be better to text at first without the awkward silence, then talk on the phone.And I agree it is cute.%26lt;3
it's cute but in person it seems more sweeter and that you actually want the girl....but every girl's different you just gotta figure them out...best way is through their closest friends but be careful...
you can get to know each other a little better an than ask her out
I'd go!
ITs Gay and ur gay
I would like to talk to him a bit before I go out with him.
I think it's a chicken's way out of doing it in person.
Yup, girls love it. :D
Yeah, I think it's cute.
It's okay I guess. But I think that it's more romantic in person.
It's all about the sexting!!
yes!!! they love to get to know the guy first!!
my point of view.i think its kinda stupidd.its more better when your in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment