Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice (maybe from a girl??)?

oaky so theres this girl i like and ive liked since last school year i had 1 class with her and we had a real gud time but i dont have any classes with her this year and everytime i talk to her i get nervous and im really shy and dont know what to say( i dont have any thing to conversate to her about) i really like her but i dont know if she likes e backI need some advice (maybe from a girl??)?
Heres advise from a woman, go out on a limb and just tell her you had such a good time last year with her in the class and even though you dont share classes this year you would like to spend some time with her. Thats mind blowin. If she acts up then at least you were a man about it.I need some advice (maybe from a girl??)?
Just go for it man. you have nothing to lose
I'm a girl, and over the summer you just grow apart for awhile.i mean, when you get re-connected with someone,its hard to pick up the conversation.girls have their own way of communicating,especially if their popular.But if you spoke to her perhaps after school,I'm Sure she would understand where you are coming from.Just keep you head up.
well u never no till u ask. or ask a friend who knows her and ask that question
thats so cute! dont talk to her about girl stuff, it might be kinda weird for her. but from her friends? maybe you should find out if she likes you and the stuff she likes. That will give you something to talk about. I really hope i helped. Hope it works out between the two of you.
I'm a girl %26amp; want you to know girls always enjoys hearing ';I Love You '; from a boy ( or maybe '; I like You '; :D ) you gotta tell her If you had a good time last year. If you have a goodlooking face you gotta tell her she'll like it .hope you succeed buddy
I'll tell you what I tell my daughter who's in high school. Go for it, ask her to hang out the worst she can do is say no, but if she says you two could have a nice time %26amp; at the least become friends
well, guess what, I have the same problem, I guess you just gotta stand up and take a chance. I too really like this guy, and get nervous whenever talkign to him, but we hardly ever talk and when we do talk, its only a few second. But one day, I needed help in my work, and i ask for help and ended up I help him and he helped me for hours. And after that day, I talk to him for hours, but eventually we're not together, but i guess if you are patience, time will come by.
go up to her and give her a compliment like I like those shoes then just walk away. Then let her chase you.
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment