Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice on telling a girl you like her. . .?

I seem to have a problem with a certain girl that I have known for a very long time. . We are pretty much best friends. . The thing is that she doesn't know that I really like her. . Every time she needs something I always do it for her. . I buy her things if she wants it. . Even though I probably shouldn't. . .I just like seeing her happy. I don't want to think of the idea that she is using me because she would never do that. . . She has had about 3 BF's. . . But I wish that I could be with her. We are gonna be going to the same college as well which is nice. . I kinda don't want to tell her how I feel because our friendship is so good that I am afraid I am gonna mess it up. . The advice that I am asking is how should I tell her I like her because I really want to let her know that I care for her. . . I don't think she realizes that I will do anything for her. . So can someone give me some advice on what I should tell her? I have never been in a relationship before as well. .Advice on telling a girl you like her. . .?
This is a tough situation.





Maybe you should just talk to her alone. Tell her your feelings, but also say that if she doesn't feel the same way that you want to continue to be her friend. Most girls would listen, and understand your predicament.





If you don't talk to her, you'll just have to keep this secret inside of you until you meet someone else, and I'm sure you don't want to do that.





Or, maybe that's not such a bad idea. Talk to some other girls, so you can be in a good relationship but also keep your best friend.





Hope this helped.Advice on telling a girl you like her. . .?
well, it all depends on whether or not you think she likes you!
You can't be just friends with someone you like anyway, so the friendship thing is already gone. It's not fair to her to keep it from her. Also, if it turns out she is willing to go out with you, you don't want to waste your life waiting around to tell her. Just let her know exactly how you've been feeling **in person**. But don't expect her to reciprocate right away, it could be a total shock and she may need time to figure out how she feels.
Just tell her that you're kind of developing feelings for her and you hope it doesn't kill the friendship. But ask if she feels the same way.


But really, if she felt the same way, you'd probably be able to tell. So maybe just go enjoy your college experience and be content with just being her best friend. At least for now. Who knows what'll happen in the future?
dude, sorry, i dunno what advice to give you, but can i just say i totally relate, its the same for me with a girl iv liked for 2 years, but i dont want to tell her cos it could ruin our friendship. Anyway, hope it helps knowing you arent alone! Best of luck to you!
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment