Friday, January 8, 2010

Name advice for a baby- boy and girl?

Hey everyone..*waves*


I was wanting to know your opinion on these two names that I have picked out.





For a girl I like the name- Rachael Morgan and Jacie Alivia





Boy- William (Liam) Andrew and Lucas Ryan





Our last name is Crean. Hope you guys can give me some imput and all other name ideas are greatly appreciated.


We are more set on the girls names but not so much the boys names.


Thanks much :)Name advice for a baby- boy and girl?
OOO I love the nickname Liam for William. Never thought of that! I like Rachael Morgan better than Jacie Alivia..but I don't really care for Morgan as a name lol..No offence :) Pick whatever you and your hubby like! No one elses opinion matters!!!:) Sooo... William Andrew %26amp; Rachael Morgan :)





P.S- Tell ur hubby I said thanks 4 serving for our country!!!Name advice for a baby- boy and girl?
Jacie and William( Liam) , or Liam on it's own would be even better.! I don't like Rachael or Lucas, sorry!





Other names you may like for girls ( I know you said you are set!) , are Aimee, Amy, Amelie, Amelia, Abby, Brooke, Chloe, Charlotte, Demi, Danielle, Daniella, Ellie, Eve, Evie, Eden, Francesca, Georgia, Grace, Holly, Hope, Isabella, Jessica, Kathryn,Lauren, Lily, Libby, Liberty, Lucy, Molly, Mia, Maya, Mya, Maia, Naomi, Poppy, Rhianna, Sophia, Savannah,Taylor, Tara, Taryn, Alex,Harley, Riley,Alexa, Alexia, Alexandra and Alexandria.





For Boys: Ben, Benjamin, Braden, Brodie, Charlie, Cameron, Ellis, Elliott, Eden, Ethan, Hayden, Harrison, Harley,Harvey,Josh, Joshua,Joe, Jordan, Kai, Kian, Luke, Matthew, Mason,Rhys, Reece, Reiss,Sam,Theo, Taylor and Zach.





Good luck!
Rachael is Hebrew for ';mew'; or ';sheep';.


Morgan is Gaelic/Welsh for ';White sea'; or ';Bright';.


Jacie is a variant of Jacey is American in origin. No meaning is associated with it.


Alivia is a variant of Olivia, which means ';olive tree';.





My vote is for Morgan Alivia. Or even Jacinda Morgan sounds pretty.





William is German for ';helmet'; or ';protection';.


Andrew is Greek for ';man'; or ';warrior';.


Lucas is Greek for ';man from Lucania';. (Lucania is a district from southern Italy.)


Ryan is Gaelic/Irish for ';King';.





My vote is Lucas Ryan. (that is, if you can handle people calling him Luke.) I'm not fond of the name Liam, and William is sure to be nicknamed ';Will or Willy or even Bill'; even if you have him go by the name Liam.





Best of luck to you and your family. Welcoming a new baby will bring much joy to your life, no matter what his/her name will be!
I like Rachael Morgan. It's classy. Jacie Alivia is pretty, but I would suggest Jacie to be a nickname. For example, you could name her Jacquelyn Alivia and call her Jacie. And I would have ';Alivia'; be spelled ';Olivia';.


I like William Andrew AND Lucas Ryan both, and I think the nickname 'Liam' is adorable!





Congrats by the way!
I like the William but if your going to do a nickname as Liam you have to realize that the traditonal nickname is Bill or Will and You'd have to tell everyone the nickname is Liam if your not partial to the bill or will but i like the idea and I like Jacie
Rachael Morgan is me and my sister's first names=]lol.


but i think Jacie Alivia Crean sounds better.


I love the name Lucas!


So I like Lucas Ryan Crean=]





Suggestions:


Kamden Elijah


Karson Andrew


Karden Samuel.


Landon Andrew.


Garrett Ryan


Kaden Taylor





Good Luck and Congratulations=]
I really like Rachael Morgan Crean and Lucas Ryan although I also like Rachael Alivia is also really pretty too.
i like jacie alivia, i too, would spell alivia Olivia. do NOT like liam andrew. lucas ryan is cute.
I really like the boys names. I think I like William Andrew the best. For the girls names I think I'd like to see Morgan used as the first name. Hope this helps!
whatever you do if its a boy dont name him lionel liam....it sounds like linolium! i like rachael morgan, too. its a pretty name.
Jacie Alivia


and


William Andrew
no offense but i dont like either of ur girls names.


but i like ur boys names. cute.
yeah i like the girls names!!!


lucus ryan is nic but i like jck christopher...my sisters new brt=others name or sean micheael patrick joesph...brothers!!!
Girl: Rachael Morgan,


Boy: William Ryan. I Hope this Helps! Thanks for Answering my Question! - Claire.
I like Rachael Morgan and Lucas Ryan
I like Jacie and Lucas
i like rachael and ryan. those are both really cute names!
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment