Friday, January 8, 2010

Girl I dated for while is coming back, any advice?

Hey all, so it's just as the title says.





My Crush (I guess you couldn't really call her my GF, we only went out 4 or 5 times) Is coming back from Montana tomorrow.





I haven't really dated anyone since she left, and neither has she (her older sister is my best friend, so I get useful knowledge). Does this mean she's still interested, or is it probably a conincidence?





So what I really need are tips to break the ice, again, and get comfortable talking with her again.





Thanks in advance.Girl I dated for while is coming back, any advice?
take her some place you already went to, to spark the memory, but change it up a little. See a different movie at the same theatre, order different food from the same restaurant.





As for if she's still interested or not, ask her sister if she's your best friend or whatever.





Get her a little gift maybe also, nothing expensive or big, just something little, and watch her reaction to see how thankful or excited about it she is.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment