Friday, January 8, 2010

Please Please help me I need some advice about this amazing girl!?

I like this girl in my school but im having some trouble approaching her. Every time I come to class she sits at her dask across from me and she looks at me everytime I walk in the class. I really like like but im not sure how should I talk to her. I like her alot, i know her name to but im shy to talk to her. Im dont want to talk about with her. After the bell rings I never have a chance to talk to her because most of the time i leave before her. I really need some suggestion how to talk to her. Im respectfully to all the girls and i act like gentelman in front of girls. In class i always look at her from corner of my eye sometimes I even see her looking at me. Im not sure if thats positive sign or not but i really want to be with. Please give some suggestions on how to talk to her and when will it be a perfect time to go up and talk to her. Please help me. Her is my pic if u want to see what i look like.http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2790/sn鈥?/a>Please Please help me I need some advice about this amazing girl!?
ok well if you always leave before her then one day stay behind and wait for her and just walk up to her and say hey , i was wondering if you would like to go get something to eat after school sometime and wehn she says yeah, when , you say how about today. thats a good start i am sure you can pick it up from threer.

No comments:

Post a Comment