Friday, January 8, 2010

ADVICE PLEASE!!! with this girl I like?

I met this girl on the internet during school vacations and we chat for hours and it turns out that I have her this girl for a class, then I thought, now I can talk to her, and ask her out but the problem is that once we are in class she's always with her friends, and I'm a shy guy so I feel weird talking to her when her friends are always by her side I still chat with her on the internet but once we're in class it's a different story she ignores me, she just says ';hi'; and that's about it, sometimes I've tried talking to her but everytime I get near she walks faster on purpose, sometimes I look at her and she smiles with me and I smile back, but i'm confused does she like me or is she shy like I am or is she just playing with me?, i like this girl but how can i know what she really wants with me? should I just move on or try to approach her Advice please Thanks for your help!ADVICE PLEASE!!! with this girl I like?
i have allmost the same prob and i think maybe she likes you but dosent want her freinds to know ask her to a school dance if she is hot and you want herADVICE PLEASE!!! with this girl I like?
aw that is so cute


i think she's shy too and she wants you to make the first move! so go on! good luck xxx
call her on the phone.


or just pull her aside one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment