Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice. I like this girl and all...?

So I'm 13, and this girl is in my grade. She is amazing. We don't really talk a whole lot, only sometimes. She isn't one of the ';popular'; girls really. She however is really good friends with the popular girls, but has her own click. She is the most popular out of her click. She's really nice, and always smiling. She is gorgeous. All I know about her is that she doesn't have a boyfriend, her name, and that she sings opra. I think that's really cool. For some reason, when ever I see her, or I'm in a group with her, I feel so...nervous. I don't realize what I'm doing and all I can think about is her and how I can get her attention. I'm one of the ';popular'; guys, and I've only dated ';popular'; girls. But she's pretty popular. I've never felt this way around other girls. She's the prettiest girl i've ever seen, and it's natural i guess. And she's sexy...not just her body. i mean, her body is pretty hot, she's got some ';chest'; to put it nice. The way she acts is just so sexy.I need some advice. I like this girl and all...?
Teenagers should avoid exclusive relationships.





You should enjoy being with all manner of people in a myriad of different activities so that you can both see how you react and guage the reactions of others so that when the time comes you can find someone who shares commonalities with you rather than simply being ';hot';.





I never thought the day would come when I'd hear a 13 year old refer to a girl his age as ';sexy'; or ';chesty';. You are way too young to be focusing on that.I need some advice. I like this girl and all...?
THATS EXACTLY IT. TELL HER EVERYTHIGN WHAT YOU JUST WROTE! shell feel ;ike the speciales girl in the world. or if you cant, write her a note about this. im a girl and if i heard this about me commign from a boy id feel really great. you can do it
u're only 13. please concentrate on your studies first.
Hey, that cute....


well.. if you really wanna be her boyfriends..MOVE...


ask her for a date..or if you want.. be friend of her...in that way you can get trust.......if you have free time visit her and invite her in a picnic with your friends..and you are alone with her..talk to her..... be cool, nice and great to her....


so in some way you can get her attention...





extra:


get her number... so sometimes you can call..





Goodluck boy


:)
get her a valentine card
you have clearly fallen in love which would explain that feeling the best thing you can do is just go for it ask her out the worst thing that can happen is rejection





remember one thing while your asking her out ';live to win';
you shouldnt base it on being POPULAR... I am popular myself, modesty aside, but I look at people equally in their personality and potential even not popular or popular. treat her normally, strike a conversation normally, NATURALLY. a girl knows when a guy likes her or not. we have this kind of sense so watch out. if you want to know her for real, just talk to her and be friends. the rest depends on you. :)
shooooot, you have NO problem talking. Look how much you just wrote about this girl!


Best thing going for you is that you don't know much about her. So ask her a bunch of questions about herself. Everyone likes to talk about themself so it'll be easy for her and you'll get to know her in the process.





Start with the easy ones: Do you have a sister or brother? Where do you live? What did you do this Summer?


If you relax one will naturally lead to another.





Piece of cake!
yea dude im 13 too and u should just tell her all tha stuff u wrote..thats what i would do
When your popular guy group walks by the popular girl group in the hall seperate her from her group and ask her out. She is just agirl. If she is attractive, dont tellher shes hot or sexy, tell her she looks nice today and leave it at that. One you get in a real relasionsip with her then it might be ok to call her hot or sexy. Work on your school wok still too. Don't let her distract you from that, your mom won't let date her if she distracts you.
You are only 13 years old... I think you better study first before you engage with relationships...
dude, alright. ive been in yur situation. now. this is wut yu do. jus talk to her. say hi. and act like yur tryin to get with her. jus say hi and be like '; how is yur day going'; and when yu have that first okward silence jus say ';s0o0o'; lol. that seemed to work for me. and dont act like yur just tryin to be her friend. once youve talked to her atleast 2 times a day for 3 days. then it is time to ask her out as just friends. say this ';r u doin ne thing this weekend becuz i wuz wondering if yu wanna go to the movies'; .. that will work. and i dont wanna be like those ppl who will say '; YUR OLNY 13 focus on education'; but yu are 13. i kno everyone is doin it but. its important that yu dont take it too far. when yu take her out to the movies. pay for it. and ask her wut she wants to see. if she says ';i dunno'; say '; i wanna see wut ever yu wanna see'; nd when yu pick a movie. go in the theather and sit towards the back. in the dark area. dont try to hard to make her laugh. im sure nothing will relle happen in the movies but when yur sayin goodbye to her hug her and kiss her on the cheek. but thats it for now. nothin yet man. and then on monday when yu go bak to skkool . jus say hi again. and the conversation will flow.


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment