Friday, January 8, 2010

Ok can u give me some advice i like this girl so much and dont wanna lose her??

shes 13 im 15 ok she used to be all over me...i mean we would do everything togeher..i asked her out...she said idk maybe......she told her friends she mite like me....but she really backed off...its been about a month..and shes really backd off..she doesnt talk to me that much anymore...we dont do stuff together anymore.....now she's telling her friends taht she has no feelings for me at all...but her and her mom are rele close..and she told her mom..something totally diffreent....i think she likes this other guy..but no one knows about it.....so she is still all over him...do u think she is just scared?? or doesnt like me or what??....and if i scared her away..and she doesnt like me anymore...there has to be something i can do if she had feelings for me.......to make her get those feelings back..please tell me what i should do.( i asked her y she backd off and she said she was just busy and stressed)..and what could possibly be going thru her head ??????????Ok can u give me some advice i like this girl so much and dont wanna lose her??
Girls generally like a guy who can be sweet but plays it cool. You seem to be really obsessed and girls can sense that so maybe, she realized that you were a little too clingy and pushy and that kinda freaks a girl out. You seem nice and sweet but you need to start looking for someone else. You're so caught up in this one girl that you're blind to all else that is around you so the PERFECT girl could be right under your nose, and you wont even know it because you're constantly thinking about some girl that's playing games with you.


What I think you should do is pull her aside and say, ';Hey, I like you but I need to know how you feel because I'm not just gonna sit here and wait for you to make a decision. I don't wanna play games so tell me right here and now how you feel.'; That might help too hun.


Good luck!Ok can u give me some advice i like this girl so much and dont wanna lose her??
just ask her.





you are both so young, why don't you go skate boarding or bike riding play a game or something?


your feelings are valid... just ask her and then tell her how you feel, but if she doesn't like you you can't make her, you'll have to move on.
You can't FORCE someone to have feelings for you. Also, she is really young, you can't expect her to commit to a serious relationship at 13! And at 13, how is she busy??? Geez. Feelings change......maybe she changed....just ask her and tell her you don't want to be strung along
give her time to realise that you are a good friend
Maybe( hypathetically) you pushed her away maybe...maybe she thinks you're being too pushy and clingy... let her know that you're there for her but dont push your guys' relationship too far...(remeber we're talking hypathetically here) maybe you should back off just a little and see what she does....Then again, it could just be you guys are growing apart. That happens alot. Talk to her, see what she's feeling and tell her how you're feeling.


Good Luck...^_^
Sounds like ol' girl is playing games. You cant have your cake and eat it to. I'm not trying to be mean but move on. Sometimes seeing someone with someone else makes them realize what they left behind. Hang in there I'm sure there are other girls who see and know that youre a good guy.
She might be scared or she likes you and the other guy. She might like him a little more, which I'm sure is hurtful to you and I'm sorry about that. She's 13, she doesn't know for sure whar she wants. Just play it cool. Look elsewhere man. You may be overlooking a really sweet girl who likes you alot and could really make you happy cause you're worried about this other chick who's stressing you out.
You need to let her go. I know you don't want to hear that but if she likes someone else maybe you just waited too long to tell her how you felt so she moved on.
I hate to say it, but she probably likes the other guy. If a girl backs off in a relationship or seems distant, it's generally because they're no longer interested and they don't want to hurt you by telling you that they aren't interested any more. I know I've done it before. It can take a while before you'll get over it, but get over it you will. I've had a guy I've liked do the same thing to me that the girl's doing to you, and it hurts. Don't get hung up on her-- if you find another girl that interests you, go for her instead. Besides, relationships at her age generally don't last longer than two or three months, and generally 6 months for teens in high school.
.you may have scared her away ,step back and give it time ,right now she feeling uncomfortable around you.If she like you she will be back.she will slowly start talking to you again as a friend ,this time let her tell you her feelings first and dont go to fast
Listen...just back off and find someone or something else that is interesting to you. Stop making her a priority in your thoughts and actions. If someone is really interested..they give clues..if you gotta search for clues...there aren't any. The one thing that can help you is to show interest in everything but her..she will either not care or miss your attentiveness. If she shows signs that she misses your attention, slowly..slowly give it back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment